Tuesday, December 22, 2009

J-Crew X Ron Herman

So J-crew has opened up a shop-n-shop concept in the Ron Herman L.A. store... I'm not too sure how I feel about this. The people at Ron Herman are not the best, there not too smart plus they are arrogant for no reason at all. Not sure what makes them elitist but the majority of retail employes in the Ron Herman could use a little bit of an education in manners and maybe an ass beating. As you can tell the Ron Herman store has left me with a bad taste. I love me some J-crew and Ron himself did pick some great product but the people that work under that roof alone has made me 86 Ron Herman from my list of Los Angeles retailers. 

Currently listening: 
Broken Bells - The High Road

Jason Collett - Love Is A Dirty Word

Midlake - Head home

Local Natives - Sun Hands

The XX - Teardrops 

Enjoy