Friday, January 8, 2010

Jared Schoenemann x Childish Gambino

Went shooting the other night with Jared Schoenemann... this guy is just pure dope. I've always loved his work and when the picture is of me its even better (I kidd). This night was great tons of great shots and I learned a ton. Like I said before every time I go shooting with Jared I learn something new. 

I've been listening to Childish Gambino a lot lately I cant get his "I'm not a Rapper" mixtape out of my head. Childish Gambino is Donald Glover a comic who's credits include Community, 30 Rock and In the Meantime. Go on over to his blog and download some heat I promise you will like it. The guy is also a DJ who goes under the name MC DJ. Oh I almost forgot he was nominated for The Writers Guild of America award for his writing work on 30 Rock.