Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Bookends X Ugh Nice Watch

Been listening to Bookends by Simon & Garfunkel and cant get the theme song out of my head. great song with some very simple words with a great message. Well to me that is.

Photographed our annual Christmas party this weekend... Rain and all it was a hit. The aftermath was a mess... My buddies car was stolen while he was sleeping upstairs sorry SH that was funny. None the less we had a great time and got some great photos from the night more to come.. I shot everything with a Tokina AT-X 124 AF Pro DX 12-24mm f4 (keeping it at 12 the whole time) got some shadows but it's what I was looking for.

The lens is great and defiantly worth a try or even a purchase. The great thing about this lens is that its compatible with both Nikon and Cannon bodies. I use Nikon.

Music I'm listening to:

Animal Kingdom - Chalk Stars
(AMAZING TRACK)

The Rakes - 1989

Turbo Fruits - Naked With You