Thursday, April 16, 2009

Good Friends x Miami x Stache


Well I've been home for almost a week now and I miss Mom, as you can tell I'm a total mommas boy. I don't call myself that (shit I just did) its just what people classify those who love their Mom's like I do. A friend from college tied the knot in Miami last weekend, needless to say it was a stunner trip. Some of the guys I haven't seen in years and some I see everyday. As you can see from the picture the party was on a Boat or a Yacht a nice one at that. I would have had my party on a farm with the biggest BBQ pit known to man but thats just how I roll. My buddy Tom and I decided to dress in our normal garb which to some is a little eccentric. Tom dressed a little more on the classic side then I but it was spot on perfection for the boat. Tom looks like he's straight out of the new Nautica ads that feature Sean Connery. I on the other hand wore tuxedo pants that were most likely made for a short fat man, waist 34 length 24, the fit was exactly what I was looking for, being 6 foot made the pants fit like a glove well a glove with the finger tips cut off... The stache was in full and running amuck. Why does having a mustace cause people to turn up their nose. Till the next time...